Network-Based Security(Managed FW/UTM/WAF) - Documents
- Support information
- Is it possible to change the timezone of the device KPI graph in Managed Firewal / UTM?ECL2.0, Network-based Security / Specification
- Is it possible to test FailOver/Back on Managed Firewall/UTM?ECL2.0, Network-based Security / Construction
- Is it possible to monitor Managed Firewall / UTM in Monitoring menu?ECL2.0, Network-based Security / Specification
- Is it possible to get the backup of the configuration after setting up Managed FW / UTM?ECL2.0, Network-based Security / Specification
- Is it possible to disable the function of stateful inspection on Managed FW or Managed UTM?ECL2.0, Network-based Security / Specification
- Is it possible to download all logs of Managed Firewall?ECL2.0, Network-based Security / Operation, Specification
No, Managed Firewall doesn’t have the function of collective download.
If you need all logs, please transfer them to Syslog Server.
- Is the Managed Firewall synchronizing with NTP server which provided by common function pool?ECL2.0, Network-based Security / Construction, Specification
No. The Managed Firewall is synchronizing with NTP server on service infrastructure.
Therefore, although it can not be said that there is no possibility that the time will be differenet between Managed Firewall and other resources synchronized with the NTP server provided in the common function pool (Virtual servers or Baremetal servers), there would be no problem in practical use.
- Would it be possible to use Managed Firewall as a NTP server?ECL2.0, Network-based Security / Construction, Specification
- We’d like to know how FireWall policies works when packets come for Managed Firewall/UTMECL2.0, Network-based Security / Construction, Operation, Specification
Firewall policies are applied from top of the list.
Once Firewall finds the policy which should be applied to the traffic, the policy is applied.
Once the traffic is processed, Firewall does not see the rest of the list and policies in the rest of the list is not to be applied.
Thus please be careful when considering about the order of each Firewall policies.
Firewall “ID” is created by the order of each policies’ creation . It is different with the order of the Firewall policy to process traffic flow.
Please refer to Security Tutorial – Setting up a Firewall Policy.
- Does the sessions sycronized to both active and stand-by Managed Firewall/UTM in case of HA configuration?ECL2.0, Network-based Security / Construction, Operation, Specification