Load Balancer(NetScaler VPX) - Documents
- Service introduction
- Support information
- An error occurs when I register a certificate on Load Balancer.ECL2.0, Load Balancer / Construction, Specification
For server certificates and intermediate certificates, always use those issued by the Certification Authorities.
If you put a certificate without a specific field like a self-certificate, you will not be able to perform operations such as browsing or deleting certificates.
- When I execute Ping from Load Balancer (Netscaler VPX) on GUI, it fails.ECL2.0, Load Balancer / Specification
It is reported from Citrix that when entering a value of Count option “5” or more when ping from GUI, the result is not displayed. Please input the value of Count option “4” or less, then execute Ping.
If you want to select “5” or more, please execute Ping with CLI.
- What is the specification of “Max Requests” setting in the service group of Load Balancer (NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer / Construction, Specification
“Max Requests” is a parameter that sets the maximum number of connections to the service group among the load balancing functions.
For example, group “Web 1, Web 2” to a member of service group A and set “8” to “Max Requests” (the maximum value that can be set is “65536”).
In this case, up to 8 connection requests can be made to the service group “Web 1, Web 2” of the server connected to the load balancer.
- How to check the connection status of Load Balancer (NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer / Construction, Specification
- Can I upgrade the Load Balancer to a new version?ECL2.0, Load Balancer / Operation, Specification
No. Since this menu does not provide upgrade to the new version, customers need to subscribe to the new version of Load Balancer (Citrix NetScaler VPX) and switch from the old version of Load Balancer (Citrix NetScaler VPX).
Please refer to Service Descriptions – Load Balancer – How to replace version.
- When HA function of the virtual server instance is enabled, can I get an email notification of HA switching?ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter), Load Balancer, Network-based Security, Virtual Server / Operation, Specification
When HA switching of the virtual server occurs, the customer is notified by e-mail, in which the target virtual server is described.
The destination of the notification e-mail includes the e-mail address of the registered administrative user and the e-mail address of the general user who can access to the tenant concerned.
- The status on the portal of the Load Balancer (NetScaler VPX) has changed from “running” to “stopped”.ECL2.0, Load Balancer / Operation, Specification
- How to use X-Forwarded-For with Load Balancer (NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer / Operation, Specification
Please refer to the following for the setting of X-Forwarded-For, which has been verified by us.
Tutorial – Notifying client IP address to a registered Web Server
We have also confirmed that Client IP header can be inserted in Service Group.
Please check the Client IP and enter “X – Forwarded – For” in the Header in the Service Group Settings.
- Is it possible to use Load Balancer to make two servers active-standby?ECL2.0, Load Balancer / Construction, Operation, Specification
We can only support the balancing rules described below.
Tutorial – Load Balancer – Setting Server Distribution Method
For information on other rules, please refer to the following user guide and verify them for yourself.
If you apply for Advanced Support, it would be possible for us to contact the vendor.
（Refference）NetScaler VPX Userguide
- What is the setting upper limit of various parameters of Load Balancer (NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer / Specification