Host-Based Security(Managed Anti-Virus/Security Package/Virtual Patch) - Documents
- Service introduction
- Support information
Basic usage on Host-Based Security(Managed Anti-Virus/Security Package/Virtual Patch)
Advanced usage and specifications on Host-Based Security(Managed Anti-Virus/Security Package/Virtual Patch)
Usage with API on Host-Based Security(Managed Anti-Virus/Security Package/Virtual Patch)
There are no related Known Issues.
- When I install Managed Host-based Security Package, what types of processes and functions run on the host?ECL2.0, Host-based Security / Operation, Specification
The types and functions of processes running on the host are as follows (for Linux environment):
This is Main process of Agent.
This process runs when the anti-malware function is activated.
This process runs when the firewall or intrusion prevention function is activated.
- Can I change Username on Host-based Security Operation Screen?ECL2.0, Host-based Security / Specification
Please do not change Username or Password on on Host-based Security Operation Screen. You will no longer access to Operation Screen because Single Sign On from Smart Data Platform Portal to Operation Screen will be unavailable. If you changed Username or Password, please ask us via Ticket System.
- Can I set multiple destinations for alert notification emails on Host-based Security menu?ECL2.0, Host-based Security / Construction, Specification
Yes. By setting “Individual Notifications” in addition to “Basic Alert Destination”, you can set multiple notification destinations as desired.
- Please tell me the global IP address of Trend Micro Server (Smart Protection Server).ECL2.0, Host-based Security / Specification
Due to the specifications provided by Trend Micro, it is not disclosed.
- Is it possible to manage Host-based Security menus used in several regions / tenants in one security control panel screen?ECL2.0, Host-based Security / Operation, Specification
- On the Managed Anti-Virus administration screen, “Test SMTP Settings” is successful, but the acutual alert mail fails.ECL2.0, Host-based Security / Operation, Specification
“Testing SMTP settings” is not for verifying whether alert mail is sent, but for verifying the connectivity to the mail server.
There is a possibility that the setting of the destination address is incomplete as a reason for failing to send the actual alert mail, please check it again.
- Is it possible to change the execution privilege such as ReadOnly restriction to a specific user with Security menu (Managed Firewall etc)?ECL2.0, Host-based Security, Network-based Security / Specification
As for security menu (ManagedUTM, Managed Firewall) and backup menu, it is not covered by API permission management function, so it is not possible to perform Read Only and access restrictions on specific users.
- How to check upgrade status of Agent in Host-based Security menu?ECL2.0, Host-based Security / Operation, Specification
You can check it from the management console.
For the current version, you can double-click the target host and check it in “Version” described in [Overview]> [Processing]> [Software].
The latest version is displayed in [Administration]> [Update]> [Software]> [Local], so you can check with it.
You can also confirm by setting alert from [Alert].
It is also possible to notify e-mails of alerts.
- What server is sending the alert mail in the Managed Host-based Security menu?ECL2.0, Host-based Security / Specification
The alert mail is sent from the managed server.
- Is “e-mail address” that registered when ordering Managed Anti-Virus able to change after application?ECL2.0, Host-based Security / Operation, Specification
Changing the registered e-mail address can be performed when changing the number of your subscriptions or changing the available functions.
It is not possible to change only the registered e-mail address.