ECL1.0 - FAQ
Showing 121-127 of 127
Items per page:
- What is the method of session maintenance for vLoad Balancer?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
- I sent Ping packets from a VPN site to the ECL 1.0 vFirewall, but it fails. Why is this?Network
- Can I install extra functionality for Windows Server 2012 by using IIS, etc.?Public Catalog
- What is the difference between Power Off button and Shutdown button in the Virtual Machine management screen?Compute Resource
- Shutdown button: For shutting down guest OS on Virtual Machine. Power state will change to Partially Powered Off state.
- PowerOff button: For shutting down Virtual Machine.
Note: This button will forcefully shut down Virtual Machine. Therefore please use this function after shutting down guest OS.
Note: In case of changing Virtual Machine configuration (ID, description, # of vCPUs, Memory capacity, name of disk, disk capacity), please make sure that the Virtual Machine is powered off.[Reference] -Enterprise Cloud User's Guide
Managing Virtual Machines
- Network connection is not stable by being disconnected intermittently. Why is this?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
- Is there any restrictions regarding the version update of Customer Portal from ver1.0 to 2.0?Portal
- Why can I not delete my Virtual Machine?Compute Resource