Enterprise Cloud 1.0 Service Menu
|We ended the sales of “Enterprise Cloud1.0” (ECL1.0) and “Enterprise Cloud2.0” (ECL2.0) at locations outside Japan on 31 October 2020. Please refer to the news on 30 September 2020 for details.|
- Compute Resource:
- Provides resources in the following units:
- CPU:1GHz, Memory:1GB, HDD:50GB (guaranteed resource supply)
- Customers may create as many VMs as required as long as resource usage is within contract amount.
- Inter-conversion between VMs and templates is possible (Private Catalog contract is required for saving templates)
- Private Catalog:
- Provide HDD space for storing VM templates. Customers can instantly create VMs using the private catalog.
- Storage for template and ISO image
- Flash Storage and Cloning
- Provides redundant internet connectivity. 100 Mbps best-effort and guaranteed bandwidth.
- Purchase of Global IP Address is required.
- Creates an VPN gateway free of charge for customers using NTT Communications’ global network backbone. Bandwidth of the application gateway is 100 Mbps best effort for free.
- Inter-connection between Enterprise Cloud and NTT Com’s data center colocation rack in the same region(L2). First 1Gbps link is offered with free of charge.
- First two segments are provided free of charge.
- Charges incurred for the third segment and beyond.
Global IP Address
- Available in the following units: 1 block: 4 Global IP addresses for vFirewall, 3 IP/11IP/27IP
- Addresses for Integrated Network Appliance
- Customers may connect external services to the Enterprise Cloud (e.g. Global File Backup).
- Workloads of computing resources are distributed across multiple servers.
Integrated Network Appliance
- Virtual network appliance with which has Firewall, Load Balancing, and IPsec termination function. Customer can select one out of 4 service menus based on the performance and topology.
Security powered by WideAngle
UTM, WAF, Host Security, etc
Oracle, MS-SQL Cluster
System image backup
- HULFT, Acronis
Standard Monitoring and Operation
(1) Customer Helpdesk
Helpdesk service is available 24 hours-a-day, 365 days-a-year by either telephone or e-mail.
(2) Customer Portal
The customer portal enables you to control resources and provides information about system outages and incident tickets.
(3) Service Monitoring
Service status, such as status of VMs/vFirewall/vLoad Balancer, can be monitored. Basic monitoring method used is “ping.” Service Monitoring is enabled via the Customer Portal.
In order to apply for the monitoring service, setting through the customer portal is mandatory.
(4) Common Infrastructure Monitoring
Monitor 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Respond to system issues.
Enterprise Cloud Enhanced Features
Hosted private Cloud (Baremetal)
- High-performance physical server provisioned by on-demand basis with customer portal/API. Suitable for performance-sensitive database system, license applied for physical servers, etc. Baremetal server can also be used as “hosted private cloud”, single-tenanted, dedicated virtualized environment. Please see “Solution Package” of “New Enhanced Feature”.
Hosted Private Cloud (Multi-hypervisor environment)
- Reliable hosted private cloud, compatible with VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Competitively priced shared cloud based on OpenStack.
Image data storage
- Storage for disk images.
- External storage for connection with servers
- Connections to Internet and global IP addresses, either best-effort or reserved-bandwidth.
- Connections to NTT Com’s VPN service.
Remote data center connection
- Layer 3 connection between remote data centers.
- Layer 2 connection between Enterprise Cloud and nearby colocation data center.
Enterprise Cloud connection
- Layer 2 connection between nearby Enterprise Clouds.
- Network to connect multiple equipment via Layer 2 connection.
- Firewall via software appliance in virtual server.
- Dedicated private Microsoft virtual environment (Hyper-V / System Center)
Cloud Management Platform
- Portal site for unified management of multiple cloud platforms, including those of other companies.
- Monitoring of various resources.
- Support for inquiries and accidents.
- Application Dev/Ops environment provided in the multi-tenant cloud.