Notice of password update for ECL2.0 Firewall (vSRX) provider account
Thank you for using Enterprise Cloud (ECL) service.
We are currently implementing various security enhancement measures. As part of that, we update passwords for ECL2.0 Firewall (vSRX) provider account on the following dates.
ECL2.0 Firewall (vSRX)
– DE1/US1: Monday, 15 February 2021 11:00–15:00 (JST)
– JP4: Monday, 15 February 2021 22:00–01:00 (JST)
– FR1/UK1: Thursday, 18 February 2021 10:00–13:30 (JST)
– JP2/HK1: Thursday, 4 March 2021 21:00–02:00 (JST)
– JP1/JP5/SG1: Tuesday, 6 April 2021 22:00–02:00 (JST)
While updating the password, all the following functions of the Firewall (vSRX) cannot be used. We plan to complete it in 10 minutes per firewall (vSRX).
-Edit Allowed address pair
-When updating the password, the configuration being edited before committing will be lost, so please commit it before updating.
-If you are using the configure exclusive command (* 1) when shifting to the configuration mode in the Firewall (vSRX) menu, the password cannot be updated, so please end the command before updating.
-Please note that the operation history (* 2) of the multiple provider accounts will remain due to the password update, and the history cannot be deleted.
-We update the password only for the provider accounts, so there is no effect on the password of the account you are using.
* 1 As the command format, please refer to Configure Command Overview – TechLibrary – Juniper Networks.
* 2 If you click “The details of the Firewall (vSRX)” > “Operations” on customer portal, you can check the history.