sla - FAQ
- How to calculate the SLA refund amount when a failure that carrying forward to the next month occurs?ECL2.0, sla
In the failure that a failure crossing the beginning of the month of the month occurs, the SLA refund amount corresponding to the failure time in each calendar month shall be calculated for each month and refund processing shall be carried out.(i.e. If the failure time is Y 30th 23: 00 ~ Z 1st 1: 30 apply SLA refund amount for failure time of 60 minutes in Y month and 90 minutes in month Z)
Since time is calculated using UTC, please pay attention to the calculation above.
- How to apply for a refund in the service level agreement (SLA)?ECL2.0, sla
- If failure occurred more than one time in one month, how we calculate the SLA Service Credit?ECL2.0, sla
If failure occurred more than one time in one month for the same Service menu, the SLA Service Credit will be calculated based on the monthly total Downtime.
Example; 1st Downtime: 40min on 1st May, 2nd Downtime: 50min on 4th May, 90 min Downtime will be used for SLA Service Credit calculation.
- If the system could switchover successfully in case of failuers in the redudant system designed by Customer using Enterprise Cloud2.0 menus and customers could continue to use the system, would it be applicable for SLA Service Credit?ECL2.0, sla
・NTTCom will calculate SLA Service Credit only for Service Charge of failed menu. Other cloud resources available (which was switched over) will not applicable for SLA Service Credit.
・In this case, even if customer could continue to use the system by successful switchover, the affected system will be applicable for SLA Service Credit as long as NTTCom confirm the failure in redundant system.
- If the system could switchover successfully in case of failuers in the redudant system in Enterprise Cloud2.0 designed by NTTCom for recovery purpose and customers could continue to use the system, would it be applicable for SLA Service Credit?ECL2.0, sla
This case will not be applicable for SLA Service Credit. In case NTTCom provides the redundant designed system in Enterprise Cloud2.0, the short recovery period necessary for transmission of switchover will not be applicable for SLA Service Credit.
For more detail please confirm 18.104.22.168. Support Formation of Knowledge Center website.
- Customer could not access to their ECL resouces due to the Internet, VPN Connectivity or Colocation Interconnectivity failure, but ECL resources were available during the failure period, would this case applicable for SLA Credit?ECL2.0, sla
- If the partial failure occuured in the Service menu which can use multiple resources, which part will be applicable for SLA Service Credit?ECL2.0, sla
- If case the software failure occured such as the VM NIC accidentally removed even if the physical server was available, would it be applicable for SLA Service Credit?ECL2.0, sla
- If the Common Function Gateway fails, would it be applicable for SLA Service Credit?ECL2.0, sla
- Does NTTCom provide SLA for Enterprise Cloud2.0?ECL2.0, sla
NTTCom provide SLA.
SLA will be applicable for all Enterprise Cloud 2.0 users without applying for SLA separately. If NTTCom fails to meet the Availability Rate defined in the SLA, Customer may submit a claim in Service Credit Request Form by email to Company. Please see the SLA for more detai : SLA