Logical Network - FAQ
- Can I change the IP address of "dhcp-server-port" port created when DHCP on subnet is enabled?ECL2.0, Logical Network
You can not change the IP address of dhcp-server-port.
The IP address is renumbered by disabling DHCP -> activating in subnet configuration. Even in that case, the lowest number of unused addresses in the IP address allocation pool is automatically withdrawn, so addressing is not possible.
(Reference) Service descriptions - Logical Network
- Is it possible to set the VLAN tag on the logical network?ECL2.0, Logical Network
The bare metal server can multiplex and use one physical port of the bare metal server by VLAN multiplexing by selecting the VLAN type. In that case, you need to connect to a different logical network for each VLAN ID.
Other menus, such as virtual servers, can communicate with devices connected to the same logical network without having to be conscious of VLAN ID.
- How to delete the logical network?ECL2.0, Logical Network
- About DHCP (server address setting function) of logical network.ECL2.0, Logical Network
DHCP (address setting function) of the logical network is a function to set the address to the server menu (bare metal / virtual server). Unlike general DHCP, because it is a mechanism to pass address information as an indefinite lease based on information on port and subnet, we will set the same IP address every time. Even when this function is activated, it is possible to assign an arbitrary IP address permanently. Please specify an arbitrary address by the address assigning function on the port. When this function is enabled, one IP address for setting logical port (DHCP server port) is required. Automatically assign the lowest number of unused addresses in the IP address allocation pool.
(Reference) Enterprise Cloud 2.0 Service Descriptions -- Logical Network
- What kind of menu is the logical network?ECL2.0, Logical Network
Provide L2 network that customers can use within tenants.
Logical network can connect to each resource owned by customer within tenant. This allows customers to establish L2 connections between arbitrary resources and realize free tenant network design.
For details of this menu, please refer to Service Description .
- Please tell me the restriction of IP address range?ECL2.0, Logical Network
- Can I configure the DMZ by using Enterprise Cloud 2.0 Customer Portal and / or API?Logical Network
- Can I register the IPv6 Address to the Logical Network Subnet?Logical Network
- Are there any the bandwidth plan in Logical Network?Logical Network