Load Balancer - FAQ
- How to switch the VM (with HA function) intentionally when hypervisor failure on a trial basis?ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter), Firewall (vSRX), Load Balancer, Virtual Server
- After the reboot of vLoad balancer, the configuration of SSL certificate seems to be missing.ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Your case may correspond to the known issue "Load Balancer(NetScaler VPX) will restart unexpectedly and SSL certificate related settings will miss after restarting".
Please check the following URL.
- Is there any influence such as disconnection of the network when changing SSL protocol in SSL Parameter setting of LoadBalancer?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- I would like to change the plan of Load balancer(NetScaler VPX). What do I need to pay attention to? Is there anything I should not do? What do I need to do to avoid any issue or error? Any precautions?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
In DE1 and FR1 region, if you use "12.0-53.13 Standard Edition" or "older version" of the Load balancer(NetScaler VPX), please don't change the plan (e.g.: 50,200Mbps⇔1000, 3000Mbps).
If you should try to change the plan with the above-mentioned condition, the operation would be in error and then, you would not be able to do any operation on the Load balancer(NetScaler VPX).
To avoid any issue or error, you need to upgrade the Load balancer(NetScaler VPX) to the newest version, at first.
As for the upgrade procedure, please refer to the following URL.
Tutorials - Load Balancer - Replacing between different versions
After the upgrade, you can change the plan.
- When I register a Service on Load Balancer(NetScaler VPX), an error occurs. "Not authorized to execute this command"ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Please make sure that you have entered the appropriate values for each parameter that you are required to enter in registration. In particular, please make sure that "10" is specified for "Traffic Domain" after pressing "More".
- What should I do if I would like to add EOS(End of Sales) version of Load Balancer(NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- How do I replace the older version of Load Balancer (NetScaler VPX) with the newer version?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
For details, please refer to below document.
- Where can I find the information on EOL of Load Balancer (NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
It is based on EOL(End of Life) policy of the product manufacturer. For details, please refer to “NetScaler ADC” in following link.
- Can I upgrade service plans of EOS(End of Sales) version of LoadBalancer (NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- How long wil Product Support be provided for EOS(End of Sales) version of LoadBalancer (NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer