Internet Connectivity - FAQ
- Regarding the Ping response specification of Internet gatewayECL2.0, Internet Connectivity
Communication to the Internet gateway implements flow restriction to protect the service infrastructure. Please do not monitor Ping addressed to Internet gateway.
For the communication that passes through the Internet gateway, we do not carry out the above flow limitation, we will provide quality and speed according to the contract plan.
- Is it possible to connect multiple Internet gateways to one logical network?ECL2.0, Internet Connectivity
- What IP addresses that can be set for the gateway interface of the Internet gateway?ECL2.0, Internet Connectivity
- What service is the Internet Connectivity?ECL2.0, Internet Connectivity
- How to create / delete internet connection?ECL2.0, Internet Connectivity
- Can I connect the multiple Logical Networks to the Internet Gateways?Internet Connectivity
- Can I assign the Global IP Addresses, based on the units?Internet Connectivity
- How many Global IP addresses can I register per Tenant?Internet Connectivity
You can use the uppermost up to 4 Global IP addresses per Tenant.
You can apply for each subnet of [/32] - [/28].
- Can I use the NAT Communication at the Internet Gateways?Internet Connectivity
- Can I choose the bandwidth at the Internet Gateways?Internet Connectivity