Image Storage - FAQ
- I cannot download the image.ECL2.0, Image Storage
There are the following restrictions on downloading images, so please check.
Service Description - Image Storage - Operable Items in Private Template
*It is impossible for Customers to download and then export Licensed OS image (the OS License is attached within this image) to the external environment.
- Is the data saved in the image storage area backed up on the ECL2.0 infrastructure?ECL2.0, Image Storage
We do not acquire backup of customer data saved in image storage area. Please backup your data on the customer side as necessary.
Reference: Service manual> Image storage area
- Password access on instance created from private image can't be certified. What should I do?ECL2.0, Image Storage, Virtual Server
When creating an instance from private image, password access can't be certified because password authentication setting on "/etc/ssh/sshd_config" returns to No by executing cloud-init. Please conduct the following workaround if customer would like to avoid it.
Please create private image after editing cloud.cfg by the following setting.
1. Open "/etc/cloud/cloud.cfg"
2. Change as below:
- I can NOT “export” the Images at all.Image Storage
- Which file formats of the Image are available?Image Storage
- Do I use via the Internet in order to “export” the Images ?Image Storage