ECL2.0 - FAQ
- Can we get platform provisioned with preassigned OS patches already in preapplications?SAP HANA
- Can I use IPMI ?Baremetal Server
- Why is an error message shown, when I create or delete a Load Balancer?Load Balancer
- How long does it take for us to get SAP HANA Cloud Platform to be provisioned after I make a request for subscription?SAP HANA
- Can we get a support? Do you provide a user manual?Network-based Security
- Is there a minimum contract period for Enterprise Cloud 2.0 contracts?Common
- Can we issue Service Request(SR) in My Oracle Support(MOS)?Oracle
- What is the provisioned systematic capacities with this menu?SAP HANA
SAP HANA Platform appliance is where SAP-regulated TDI (i.e., Tailored Data-Center Integration) appliance in one deployment by initializing SAP HANA along with Operating System over the Baremetal Server and File storage for standard Enterprise Cloud. Build-in platform such as S/4, Solution Manager, SAProuter and so forth will require Customers to prepare those equipments ahead of time.
- Are there any restrictions for applications running on Cloud Foundry?PaaS
The restrictions for applications running on Cloud Foundry are the following.
(1) Applications should be written in the languages supported by the platform. Please refer to service descriptions for further information. Applications written in other languages can also be run by using Buildpacks or Docker images.
(2) Applications should be web applications. Inbound traffic should be only http(s). Outbound traffic is unrestricted.
(3) No permanent data write-ins are available on local disks. You can use them for logs or temporary work space. It's because changing the number of instances or switching instances are considered to be normal operations.
(4) Round robin is the only available load balancing method. Please be careful of the method of session management.
- How long will it take to enable access of the Hyper-V control panel after the Hyper-V default setting file has been executed?Hyper-V