Load Balancer - FAQ
- How to use SSL Offload function.ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Please refer to following URL to use SSL Offload function.
- When SSL is installed on the load balancer, is SSL communication between the Internet side and the load balancer possible?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Yes, SSL communication is possible.
Please also refer to the configuration example below.
- Can I ping unlimitedly at the NetScaler VPX portal?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- Can I browse the certificate (CSR) created by the load balancer?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Regarding the certificate placed on the load balancer (NetScaler VPX), it is a service specification that can not confirm content/delete/download.
SSL communication can be realized even if you import the certificate created on the external server to the load balancer (NetScaler VPX). Even in this case, you can not only check the contents of the certificate placed on the load balancer (NetScaler VPX) but also delete/download it. So you need to save it in the local environment.
- What is the difference between versions?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- Why HTTPS communication can not be used up to the bandwidth indicated in plan name?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- How to sync the configuration when VRRP redundancy?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
There is no way to sync configuration in relation to the VRRP function in NetScaler.
It is possible to synchronize with the following two methods.
- Submit the same configuration on the first and second on the GUI
- Copy the configuration via the CLI
a― In the GUI with the first and second Submitting the same configuration
(1) Log in to the copy source LB [NetScaler VPX portal GUI screen] and extract the settings you want to copy from
Configuration > System > Diagnostics > Running Configuration,
2) Log in to the copy destination LB [NetScaler VPX portal GUI screen] and paste it with
Configuration > System > Diagnostics > Command line interface.
*After pasting, NetScaler VPX Portal GUI screen: Save the Config by pressing the overwrite button on the upper right.
a― Copy the configuration via the CLI
* Since it is now possible to connect by SSH from VPX11.0-67.12, the CLI command can be used easily.
- How to download the MIB file.ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- The error message "Error in retriving Remote File Dir. Not authorized" is displaied in the Authorization of Licence field after login the NetScaler.ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- Do Load Balancers have the function of "resend the request from client"?ECL2.0, Load Balancer