ECL2.0 - FAQ
- When I set Mac address of "Allowed Address Pair" of Logical Network in capital letters, an error appears.Logical Network
- What is the session retention time of the Managed WAF?ECL2.0, Network-based Security
- How to switch the VM (with HA function) intentionally when hypervisor failure on a trial basis?ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter), Firewall (vSRX), Load Balancer, Virtual Server
- After the reboot of vLoad balancer, the configuration of SSL certificate seems to be missing.ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Your case may correspond to the known issue "Load Balancer(NetScaler VPX) will restart unexpectedly and SSL certificate related settings will miss after restarting".
Please check the following URL.
- What are the message for "Smart Protection Server disconnected for Smart Scan"?ECL2.0, Host-based Security
The "Smart Protection Server disconnected for Smart Scan" message appears when you are unable to connect to the Smart Protection Server (SPS).
The conditions that prevent you from connecting are OS- and environment-dependent issue as follows.
- The timing of the SPS database update
- Unable to connect to SPS due to network problems.
- The name resolution for connecting to SPS fails.
- Internal processing problems on a computer with a Deep Security Agent (DSA) installed
Smart Protection Server is designed to connect to Trend Micro via the Internet.
Please make sure that you have appropriate access restrictions.
If you see "Smart Protection Server Connected for Smart Scan" after "Smart Protection Server disconnected for Smart Scan" in the HBS WebUI, it is temporary and there is no operational problem.
- We are planning to update the Linux OS kernel, but how can we check if the Linux version of the Agent supports it?ECL2.0, OS
Various DSA versions and kernel support packages are released after evaluation and review by us.
Therefore, it may be used later than the vendor's release.
To update the kernel, please visit the vendor site (*1) and the HBS WebUI screen
[Administration] > [Updates] > [Software] > [Local] and check the available kernels(*2) before updating.
[9.x/10.x/11.x/12.x] Supported Linux Kernels
Please export and unpack the latest publicly available kernel support package and check to see if the version of the kernel you want to use is included.
If you can confirm that it is included, you can continue working on it.
If it is not included, contact us via the Enterprise Cloud 2.0 ticket system.
- I logged in from the Azure portal, but I can't operate resources.ECL2.0, Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure
From March 27, 2020, the account assignment role has changed.
Please refer to theTutorial - 10.5.4. Assign a contributor role to an Azure account to assign the collaborator role.
- I installed Host-based Security (HBS) in an ECL 1.0 VM but the computer information is not registered on the WebUI. What is the cause of this problem and how do I fix it?ECL2.0, Host-based Security
When installing host-based security (HBS) in an ECL1.0 VM(The number of registrations on the HBS WebUI does not match due to duplicate registrations), some computers may not be registered correctly. This problem may occur depending on the specifications and construction status of the VM being used in your environment.
【Events & Reports】 in the upper part of the HBS WebUI
⇒【System Events】 in the left pane.
⇒ In 【All Computers】, Please check if the event "Activated" is outputted.
However, if the name of the computer is different from the name of the computer that performed the activation process, this event may have occurred.
In this case, please take the following measures
From the HBS WebUI, click 【Administration】 in the upper row
⇒【System Settings】 in the left pane.
⇒【 Agents 】
⇒ 【Agent-Initiated Activation】
⇒Change "Re-enable the existing Computer" to "Active a new Computer with the same name".
After this setting, please confirm that the computer will be registered correctly on the VM that is not registered correctly on the HBS WebUI by following the steps of "Disconnecting from the management server" and "Activation code execution".
In addition, the Agent of the computer already registered on the HBS WebUI may not operate normally due to this event. In that case, please follow the steps of "Disconnecting from the management server" and "Activation code execution" in the same way.
- When I tried to open my tenant via Cloud Computing Control Panel with Google Chrome, the other tenant which I didn't specify was opened.Account, ECL2.0
Please use Firefox.
We acknowledged this issue and conducted the investigation and specified the cause.[Related URL] https://developers.google.com/web/updates/2020/07/referrer-policy-new-chrome-default
The cause of this issue lies in the Referrer handling change in Google Chrome (after version85).
The upgraded Google Chrome doesn't send the tenant information to the authentication server when Customer selected their tenant and this causes that the customer can't open their selected tenant.
We are considering the countermeasures against this issue.
However, it will take time.
Due to the above, we'd like the customers to use Firefox when you access to your tenant via Cloud Computing Control Panel.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
- ACL, Kerberos, or pNFS authentication are available on Block Storage menu?Block storage (IO performance ensure), ECL2.0
No. ACL, Kerberos, or pNFS authentication is not available on Block Storage menu.
Only IQN authentication is supported.
Reference: Service Descriptions - Block Storage (Provisioned I/O Performance)