ECL2.0 - FAQ
- I applied for Multi-Cloud Connect from the business portal but it is displayed as out of service hours.ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
On-demand application acceptance is "Weekdays from 9: 30 - 17: 30 (Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, New Year's holidays excluded) in JST".
If you have any questions, please contact the office of Arcstar Universal One.
Reference: Creating Ticket
Can I subscribe "VPN Connectivity" menu via portal?
- In the details of the usage fee downloaded in the CSV format, there are some individual resources that have id notation only. Can I add notation with resource name?Billing, ECL2.0
- When I try to create a volume of Block Storage / File Storage, "error_creating/Cluster does not have a capacity" has been displayed in the status field of the volume.Block storage (IO performance ensure), ECL2.0, File Storage, File Storage Premium, File Storage Standard
The cause might be one of following issues.
1. The menu is not provided in that region or group.
Please refer to below for the list of services provided in each region or group. Service Descriptions - The List of Services provided in each Region
2. Creating a volume is not available temporarily.
(1) Please try it again later.
(2) Please consider creating a volume in another region / another group.
(3) When the issue is not resolved by the above actions, due to popular demand, we are afraid that it might not be possible to do resource creation in the region / group where the customer is trying to do it. In that case, please create a ticket via Ticket System.
- When I create Stack from the template specifying "device_name"(device path) in "block_device_mapping", the different device path has been configured.Deployment Manager, ECL2.0
In the region where the maintenance listed in the below "News" page has been completed, the optimal value is automatically configured for the device path. Therefore, there is a possibility that the device path is differently configured from the one you specified.
In future, when you create a template, please do not specify "device_name" in "block_device_mapping"(if you do it, it will be ignored).
News - Virtual Server/Image Storage maintenance in Japan regions (JP1, JP2, P4, JP5)
News - Virtual Server/Image Storage maintenance in region (US1, FR1, DE1, UK1, HK1, SG1)
Tutorials - Deployment Manager - Template Examples - ECL::Compute::Server
- How to set up the NAT configuration from a destination IP address/port number to a destination IP address?ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
- The status of Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter) displayed on portal has been changed from "Active" to "Shutoff".ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
- Let me know the priority (master/backup) when I register VRRP on Firewall(Brocade 5600 vRouter).ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
- How to edit the default gateway of Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)?ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
You can edit the default gateway of Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter) via Portal/API provided by ECL2.0. You cannot do it via Portal/API/CLI provided by Brocade 5600 vRouter.
- Let me know the order in which the filter rules are executed on Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter).ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
When you set multiple filter rules on Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter), the rules are executed in numeric sequence, according to the rule number, from lowest to highest.
Reference: Brocade 5600 vRouter Userguide
Brocade 5600 vRouter Firewall Configuration Guide - Firewall rules
Rules are executed in numeric sequence, according to the rule number, from lowest to highest. If the traffic matches the characteristics specified by a rule, the action of the rule is executed; if not, the system “falls through” to the next rule.
- When I try to create Heat Orchestration Template (HOT) via GUI, I cannot set the instance booting from volume.Deployment Manager, ECL2.0
When you create Heat Orchestration Template (HOT, referred to as "Template") via GUI, you cannot set the instance from volume (nothing is displayed in the drop down of "Volume").
So when you create Template including the instance booting from volume, please create Template file manually, not via GUI.