Colocation Interconnectivity (CIC) - FAQ
- Can I change the bandwidth for Colocation Interconnectivity (CIC) from the Portal (1Gbps ⇔ 10Gbps)?Colocation Interconnectivity (CIC), ECL2.0
- What kind of impact will occur when something like following message is received "In the CIC you use, one of two redundant physical wires will be disconnected."?Colocation Interconnectivity (CIC), ECL2.0
If the redundant control operates according to the applicable construction, switching Act-SBY will occur.
At CIC, we have two redundant physical lines wired to the customer rack.
Customers are required to utilize the set of two physical wires at ACT/SBY, as well as to handle the redundancy protocols with their devices.
- What setting used at PVST+ verification?Colocation Interconnectivity (CIC), ECL2.0
We verified with the following setting.
Spanning-tree mode pvst
spanning-tree extend system-id
spanning-tree vlan XX priority XX
Interface TenGigabitEthernetX / X / X
switchport trunk allowed vlan XX
switchport mode trunk
interface VLAN XX
For the VLAN ID and priority(XX), Please set accordingly.
- Is Link aggregation (LAG) supported in Colocation Inter-Connectivity (CIC)?Colocation Interconnectivity (CIC), ECL2.0
- What is the latency between each Datacenters for Colocation Inter-Connectivity (CIC)?Colocation Interconnectivity (CIC), ECL2.0
Although guarantee is difficult, it is described below as a reference value.
Result of RTT by Ping test (implemented from 2016.8 to 12)
Saitama No.1- Saitama No. 1 min / avg / max = 1/2/38
Saitama No.1- Tokyo No. 2 min / Avg / max = 1/4/25
Saitama No.1- Tokyo No.5 / avg / max = 1/4/11
Saitama No.1- Tokyo No.6 min / avg / max = 1 / 2/12
Saitama No.1~ Yokohama No.1 min / avg / max = 1/3/24
Osaka 5- Osaka 5 min / avg / max = 1/2/35
Osaka 5 - Osaka 1 min / avg / max = 1/2/10
Osaka 5- Osaka 2 min / avg / max = 1/2/14
* The results of testing 1000 of pings from each Data center to the facilities at ECL 2.0 are shown.
* When we conduct the test more than once, the largest numerical value is listed for each Data center.
* Because the test environment is different, numerical values will vary.
* Since we include response latency on target server side, please acknowledge beforehand.