Billing - FAQ
- I own a global IP but do not use it, will the charge occur even if I own it?Billing, ECL2.0
Yes, if you have a global IP you will still be charged.
Global IP is fixed monthly fixed fee depending on subnet. For example, in the JP region, if you apply 1 of /29, it costs 8,000 yen / month. If you want to stop charging, it is necessary to delete Global IP. Please note that the same address can not be acquired after deleting.
- I would like to know the timing to start ECL 2.0 billing.Billing, ECL2.0
The timing at which ECL 2.0 charging starts will be based on UTC (World Coordinated Time).
Points to be noted on working day in UTC standard
· If you want to charge for the current month, please do the work after 9:00 (JST) a day.
# If you work before 9:00 (JST), it will be charged the previous month.
- What is the fee for creating a virtual server from an official image template?Billing, ECL2.0
In order to use the virtual server, the following factors are charged.
Virtual server usage fee = instance (compute, volume) fee + OS fee
For example, if you create one virtual server of Windows Server (1 CPU - 4 GB), the fee will be 7,000 yen / month + 1,500 yen / month = 8,500 yen / month (case of JP1).
※ If you use free OS such as CentOS, OS fee is free.
※ If additional volume is added, a separate fee will be charged.
We have provided Pricing Calculator so please use it.
- I created the menu for the monthly flat fee erroneously, so I want to delete and recreate it. What is the fee charged in this case?Billing, ECL2.0
When use the monthly flat fee menu, one month fee will be charged regardless of usage time.
For example, if you create and delete a managed firewall (2 CPU - 4 GB), it will be charged twice.
When use a menu with a time setting such as virtual server and storage, for the amount used will be charged because it will be based on a monthly upper limit.
- I changed the resource name, but the resource name has not been updated on Usage and Billing page.Billing, ECL2.0
Even if you change the resource name (instance name etc.), that is not reflected in Usage and Billing page. Therefore, when checking Usage and Billing page of the resource after changing the resource name, please confirm the price of the target resource with the ID of each resource as the key.
The ID of each resource can be obtained via portal or API.
Reference: How to check the fixed usage fee
Toturials - Use NTT Com Business Portal (Business Portal) - Verifying your Contract Information
- How to confirm the contract details?Billing, ECL2.0
- Is there a fee when I delete all the resources and leave only the ECL 2.0 contract?Billing, ECL2.0
- Is there a function that sends me an alert notification when a certain amount of expenditure is exceeded with respect to the use fee?Billing, ECL2.0
- How to cancel the service of ECL2.0?Billing, ECL2.0
You can cancel the service via ECL2.0 portal.
Please refer to the below tutorial about how to cancel the service.
Once you request of this cancellation, the relevant resources will be deleted.
Therefore, all the services will not be executed.
Noted that once your cancellation request has been fallen in, the cancellation request itself never be retractable
- Can I check the usage time of the virtual server?Billing, ECL2.0