Account - FAQ
- Some users can not view Cloud Computing Control Panel etc. from the ECL 2.0 portal.Account, ECL2.0, Portal / API
In order to view Cloud Computing Control Panel etc. of each tenant from the ECL 2.0 portal, it is necessary for the user to have access to the tenant. Admin-User can manage access permissions of each user on the Tenants.
Please refer to the following for the procedure.
In case of access from other than the recommended Internet browser, the portal may not be displayed correctly.
Please also check your Internet browser.
Reference FAQ：Which browsers are available for ECL 2.0 portal?
- Is it possible to set ReadOnlyUser with API Authority Control Function?Account, ECL2.0
Yes. it is possible to set ReadOnlyUser. Please refer to the following for details.
In Enterprise Cloud 2.0, the administrative user can control API execution authority of each general user.
- Can I apply for a JP3 tenant?Account, ECL2.0
- How can I apply for Advanced Plan?Account, ECL2.0
- Can I create multiple Business Portal accounts with one email address?Account
- Can I register multiple email address within one Business portal accounts?Account