ECL2.0 - FAQ
- An error occurs when I try to order Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity. Service Unavailable: Not in Ins TimeAmazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity, ECL2.0
You might try to order out of the reception hours of this menu. Please try it again within the reception hours.
Service Descriptions - Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity - Important Things to Note when Ordering
The reception hours for this Service Menu is 9: 30 - 17: 30 Japan Time on Weekdays.
- I cannot upgrade Arcserve License from V6 to V6.5 or over on Arcserve menu.Arcserve, ECL2.0
When any underscore "_" is included in domain name or server name of the server using V6, you cannot upgrade it to V6.5 or over. As a solution, you can select either of below options.
1. Change domain name or server name.
2. Use Arcserve UDP V6.5.
Please refer to below page for the details.
https://arcserve.zendesk.com/hc/ja/articles/115003189646 (Japanese only)
- Is the redundant method available that uses the same IP address with different MAC addresses including the Windows Server Failover Cluster?ECL2.0, OS, Virtual Server
We have confirmed that Windows Server Failover Cluster works under our verification environment.
As of July 2019, we have confirmed the operation with the next version.
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
* Since the DAD function is disabled in the official image template of the virtual server, please follow the procedure below when using a failover cluster with a virtual server.
1. Input "regedt32" in search box on Start menu and enter.
2. Click "HKEYLOCAL MACHINE" in Registry Editor.
3. Click "System" -> "CurrentControlSet" -> "Services" -> "TcpIp" -> "Parameters".
4. Right-click "Parameters" and click "New" -> "DWORD(32-bit)Value".
5. Delete "New Value #1", right-click "ArpRetryCount" and click "Delete".
6. Reboot the virtual server.
- When I register a Service on Load Balancer(NetScaler VPX), an error occurs. "Not authorized to execute this command"ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Please make sure that you have entered the appropriate values for each parameter that you are required to enter in registration. In particular, please make sure that "10" is specified for "Traffic Domain" after pressing "More".
- An error "Create-port-failed" occurred when creating a block storage volume.Block storage (IO performance ensure), ECL2.0
Volume creation may have failed due to the narrow range of the IP address pool set for virtual storage. Please extend the IP address pool range, create virtual storage again, and try creating a volume.
- Please tell me the difference between Antivirus function by Managed UTM Firewall Policy and Antivirus scan function by Managed WAF File Upload Restriction Policy.ECL2.0, Network-based Security
Managed UTM Antivirus function inspects communication on a signature basis and detects/protects communication judged to be a virus, and Managed WAF File Upload Restriction Policy restricts the file upload to the customer's Web Server. It becomes a function to set up. Antivirus function is an additional function and it is the virus scan function for attachments.
Main differences are as follows.
The corresponding protocol is different.
- Managed UTM: HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, MAPI, NNTP
- Managed WAF: HTTP, HTTPS
The action against the file size over a threshold is different.
- Managed UTM doesn't detect it and allows it to pass.
- Managed WAF can detect/block it.
Please refer to the following URL for other differences.
- Is there an upper limit on the number of NAT settings for Firewall(vSRX)?ECL2.0, Firewall (vSRX)
The upper limits of each NAT rule and ruleset of Firewall(vSRX) are as follows.
Source NAT rule number = 1024
Dest NAT rule number = 1024
Static NAT rule number = 6144
Interface NAT port ol factor = 64
Source NAT rule-set number = 1024
Dest NAT rule-set number = 1024
Static NAT rule-set number = 6144
- When I install Managed Host-based Security Package, what types of processes and functions run on the host?ECL2.0, Host-based Security
The types and functions of processes running on the host are as follows (for Linux environment):
This is Main process of Agent.
This process runs when the anti-malware function is activated.
This process runs when the firewall or intrusion prevention function is activated.
- When I create a logical network after creating a new tenant, the status becomes an error and creation fails.ECL2.0, Logical Network
- Let me know viewable / searchable log retention period on Log Analysis function of Managed WAF.ECL2.0, Network-based Security
Detailed logs over the obtained portal Firewall Function: 1 week (7 days).
Log acquired in the security function (security detection logs): 3 months
It does not ensure integrity of obtained logs. In the event that the Customers would like to obtain the log results for a longer span of time to review the search result, then Customers are advised to transmit to sys log server which Customers are managing.