I don't know the password of the organization user in Mmanaged v Platform Powered by VMware - vCloud Director tenant portal.
The organization user can't confirm their password.
Only the Organization Administrator can reset the password of the organization user.
If you are the organization user and don't know (or forget) the password of the organization user, please contact the Organization Administrator.
Below is how to reset the password of the organization user.
- Access to URL of vCloud Director tenant portal.
vCloud Director Tenant Portal
I don't know the URL of "vCloud Director tenant portal" of "Managed v Platform Powered by VMware".
- The Organization Administrator need to login to "vCloud Director tenant portal".
vCloud Director tenant portal
User : The Organization Administrator's user name
Password : Password of the Organization Administrator
- Open the management menu in vCloud Director tenant portal
a. Click "Hamburger menu"
b. Click "Management"
- Confirm the organization user name in Management menu
a. Click "access control"
b. Click "user"
- Select the organization user.
a. Click the radio button of the rganization user name.
b. Click "Edit"
- Edit the password
Edit the user
Password : Input the password
Check the password : Re-type the password