How to sync the configuration when VRRP redundancy?
There is no way to sync configuration in relation to the VRRP function in NetScaler.
It is possible to synchronize with the following two methods.
- Submit the same configuration on the first and second on the GUI
- Copy the configuration via the CLI
a― In the GUI with the first and second Submitting the same configuration
(1) Log in to the copy source LB [NetScaler VPX portal GUI screen] and extract the settings you want to copy from
Configuration > System > Diagnostics > Running Configuration,
2) Log in to the copy destination LB [NetScaler VPX portal GUI screen] and paste it with
Configuration > System > Diagnostics > Command line interface.
*After pasting, NetScaler VPX Portal GUI screen: Save the Config by pressing the overwrite button on the upper right.
a― Copy the configuration via the CLI
* Since it is now possible to connect by SSH from VPX11.0-67.12, the CLI command can be used easily.