How to configure Internet gateway that uses only one global IP?
Since the Internet gateway is redundant with VRRP, customers need to assign three IP addresses.
If there is only one global IP, the following settings are required.
1. Build the logical network with private IP address
2. Connect the Internet gateway to the logical network created in 1.
3. Connect the firewall or VM to the logical network created in 1, and set NAT communication to global IP ( which is /32 )
4. On Internet Gateway, configure a static route with a destination address of global IP (/32) and a next-hop address of firewall or VM created at 3.
Please refer to Service descriptions -- Internet Connectivity
* More specific Setting method is out of our support.