VPN Connectivity - FAQ
- I applied for Multi-Cloud Connect from the business portal but it is displayed as out of service hours.ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
On-demand application acceptance is "Weekdays from 9: 30 - 17: 30 (Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, New Year's holidays excluded) in JST".
If you have any questions, please contact the office of Arcstar Universal One.
Reference: Creating Ticket
Can I subscribe "VPN Connectivity" menu via portal?
- When I select VPN Connectivity > Application of VPN connectivity on the cloud computing control panel, an error page appears "Not found".ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
It becomes an error (Not Found) when applying for VPN connectivity from a user who does not have the service authority of Arcstar Universal One.
After granting the service authority of Arcstar Universal One to the corresponding user on the business portal, please apply for a VPN connectivity. Or please apply for a VPN connectivity from a user who already has the service authority of Arcstar Universal One.
Please refer to the following FAQ for the operation method on the business portal.
FAQ - Tell me the operation/specification of Business Portal.
- Is it possible to change the plan between the "Best Effort plan" and the "Guaranteed Bandwidth plan" in the VPN gateway service?ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
When changing plan between Best Effort and Guaranteed Bandwidth, it is required to abolish the old contract and apply for a new contract, because they are different Multi-Cloud Connect contracts.
As for modifying the bandwidth in the same plan, you can change it via portal immediately.
For details, please refer to Service Descriptions - VPN Gateway
- How do I add an ECL 2.0 connection to the existing VPN connectivity?ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
In the tutorial, we introduce the steps of VPN network settings, etc.
Please view below documents and try to construct your network structure.
- Is it possible to connect a plurality of VPN gateway to one of the Managed Firewall?ECL2.0, Network-based Security, VPN Connectivity
Yes, it it possible.
However, depending on the specification of the VPN gateway, when multiple VPN gateways are connected to the same logical network, it is impossible to communicate because the MAC addresses are duplicated.
Tutorial - Examples of inappropriate settings - Restrictions regarding configurations which include two VPN gateways
(Excerpt) The problem of this inappropriate configuration was solved through maintenance works on January 16, 2018, and thus the configuration is currently usable. Managed Firewall and Managed UTM generated before January 16, 2018 are also usable. However, if multiple VPN gateways are connected with the same logical network, duplication of MAC addresses results in communication failure due to the specifications of VPN gateways.
- Is there a routing filtering function that learns only the specific route information on the UNO side with the VPN gateway?ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
- Can I use the IP address range used on the side of Arcstar Universal One site for the stack route of a VPN gateway? Can I make an advertisement forcefully even when the addresses are duplicated? I am assuming a case where I use the longest match to make communications to the ECL2.0 side.ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
- On the order form for VPN Gateway, VPN group information is not displayed.ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
When your Arcstar Universal One contract is not visible on the order form, possible causes are such as trouble of order page or not linked Business portal contract and Arcstar Universal One contract.
Please contact Arcstar Universal One office.
Reference: Creating Ticket
- Is it possible to connect to the same VPN from different tenants ?ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
It is possible to connect to the same VPN from different tenants regardless of the same name or different name.
Please refer to the Service Descriptions for Connection conditions between Enterprise Cloud 2.0 and VPN gateway
- Is it possible to connect VPN gateway and Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity to one logical network?Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity, ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
No. It is not possible to connect the VPN gateway and Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity to one logical network.
Please connect logical networks with a firewall or the like.
* Service Descriptions: Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity