Monitoring - FAQ
- Can I set multiple e-mail addresses for the alarm mail sending destination address on the monitoring menu?ECL2.0, Monitoring
Yes. Multiple email addresses can be set by setting multiple actions when creating / editing alarms.
Specifically, you can set multiple actions by pressing the "+ add" button in the item "3. Define Your Alarm Actions" on the alarm creating / editing screen.
Reference: Tutorials - Monitoring - Creating Monitoring Alarm
- How can I create Monitoring Alarms ?ECL2.0, Monitoring
For details on Monitoring Alarm setting, please refer to the Tutorials.
- Is there a ping monitoring function for virtual servers in Monitoring menu?ECL2.0, Monitoring
No. Ping monitoring for virtual severs is not provided in Monitoring menu.
As an alternative function, "Hypervisor Status" function is provided.
For example, “VM dead peer monitoring” shows the monitoring result from the infrastructure side that provides the virtual server instance, and the trouble caused by internal instance problems (kernel panic or OS crash) occurring while the virtual server instance is running can not be detected.
* If you want to do it by Ping, you need to do it yourself.
For details, please refer the Service Descriptions.
- The set alarm is not notified.ECL2.0, Monitoring
Alarm notification mail is sent from the following address, so please check whether the target mail is blocked.
Also, if you press the "+ Add" button on the right side of the "Define Your Alarm action" screen, it will be displayed in [Added Actions].
After confirming that it is displayed in the list, please click "Save Alarm" button at the bottom right of the screen and save it.
Please refer to the tutorial for reference example of setting.
9.3.1. Creating Monitoring Alarm
- Which items of monitoring that can use the monitoring function?ECL2.0, Monitoring
This function collects data from various resources for the relevant monitoring items.
Please refer to Service Description - Data Collection/Accumulation for details.
- How many Monitoring Alarms can I use for free?ECL2.0, Monitoringyou can use 10 Alarms per tenant for Free in Basic Plan.In Advanced plan, you can use up to 100 Alarms per tenant.For more than 101 items, a monthly fee is added for each one up to 300 per tenant.Please also refer to Service Descriptions.
- Can I shorten the monitoring interval of monitoring?ECL2.0, Monitoring