Load Balancer - FAQ
- When I register a Service on Load Balancer(NetScaler VPX), an error occurs. "Not authorized to execute this command"ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Please make sure that you have entered the appropriate values for each parameter that you are required to enter in registration. In particular, please make sure that "10" is specified for "Traffic Domain" after pressing "More".
- Attempting to set up an NTP server on the load balancer (NetScaler VPX) GUI results in the following error. Error in retrieving NTP Server.Not authorized to execute this command [show ntp server]ECL2.0, Load Balancer
As described in the following Service Descriptions, the load balancer (NetScaler VPX) is not able to use NTP functions.
The following functions can not be used.
・Cooperation with external system Function
DNS(Server, Client), NTP(Client)
- An error occurs when I register a certificate on Load Balancer.ECL2.0, Load Balancer
For server certificates and intermediate certificates, always use those issued by the Certification Authorities.
If you put a certificate without a specific field like a self-certificate, you will not be able to perform operations such as browsing or deleting certificates.
- What is the specification of "Max Requests" setting in the service group of Load Balancer (NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
"Max Requests" is a parameter that sets the maximum number of connections to the service group among the load balancing functions.
For example, group "Web 1, Web 2" to a member of service group A and set "8" to "Max Requests" (the maximum value that can be set is "65536").
In this case, up to 8 connection requests can be made to the service group "Web 1, Web 2" of the server connected to the load balancer.
- How to check the connection status of Load Balancer (NetScaler VPX)?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- Is it possible to use Load Balancer to make two servers active-standby?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
We can only support the balancing rules described below.
Tutorial - Load Balancer - Setting Server Distribution Method
For information on other rules, please refer to the following user guide and verify them for yourself.
If you apply for Advanced Support, it would be possible for us to contact the vendor.
（Refference）NetScaler VPX Userguide
- How can we check the logs of Load balancer?ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Please refer to Tutorials - Load Balancer - Log Check for how to confirm with GUI.
For reference information, the following commands are listed in the official Citrix document as to how to confirm from the CLI.
- How to maintain a session by Cookie Insert.ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Please refer to following URL.
- How to set server distribution method.ECL2.0, Load Balancer
- How to set up VRRP function.ECL2.0, Load Balancer