File Storage Premium - FAQ
- When I try to create a volume of Block Storage / File Storage, "error_creating/Cluster does not have a capacity" has been displayed in the status field of the volume.Block storage (IO performance ensure), ECL2.0, File Storage, File Storage Premium, File Storage Standard
The cause might be one of following issues.
1. The menu is not provided in that region or group.
Please refer to below for the list of services provided in each region or group. Service Descriptions - The List of Services provided in each Region
2. Creating a volume is not available temporarily.
(1) Please try it again later.
(2) Please consider creating a volume in another region / another group.
(3) When the issue is not resolved by the above actions, due to popular demand, we are afraid that it might not be possible to do resource creation in the region/group where the customer is trying to do it. In that case, please create a ticket via Ticket System.
- Can I create a group A volume and a group B volume in one virtual storage?Block storage (IO performance ensure), ECL2.0, File Storage Premium, File Storage Standard
Yes. It is possible to select the group to be created for each volume.
However, there are Groups that are not provided depending on the use region, so please check the services provided in each region of the service descriptions.
- Can I create both Block Storage and File Storage on the same Logical Network?Block storage (IO performance ensure), ECL2.0, File Storage Premium, File Storage Standard
You cannot create multiple virtual storages on one Logical Network.
- Is it possible to use File Storage as a virtual disk of Dedicated Hypervisor (Hyper-V)?ECL2.0, File Storage Premium, File Storage Standard
- Can I perform NFS mounting from Windows clients on File Storage menu?ECL2.0, File Storage Premium, File Storage Standard
This service’s specifications are not mountable from Windows OS genuine NFS Client on both File Storage(Standard) and File Storage(Premium).
- Can I create the data network volume?File Storage Premium, File Storage Standard