ECL2.0 - FAQ
- ACL, Kerberos, or pNFS authentication are available on Block Storage menu?Block storage (IO performance ensure), ECL2.0
No. ACL, Kerberos, or pNFS authentication is not available on Block Storage menu.
Only IQN authentication is supported.
- I applied for Multi-Cloud Connect from the business portal but it is displayed as out of service hours.ECL2.0, VPN Connectivity
On-demand application acceptance is "Weekdays from 9: 30 - 17: 30 (Saturdays, Sundays, holidays, New Year's holidays excluded) in JST".
If you have any questions, please contact the office of Arcstar Universal One.
Reference: Creating Ticket
Can I subscribe "VPN Connectivity" menu via portal?
- When I try to create a volume of Block Storage / File Storage, "error_creating/Cluster does not have a capacity" has been displayed in the status field of the volume.Block storage (IO performance ensure), ECL2.0, File Storage, File Storage Premium, File Storage Standard
The cause might be one of following issues.
1. The menu is not provided in that region or group.
Please refer to below for the list of services provided in each region or group. Service Descriptions - The List of Services provided in each Region
2. Creating a volume is not available temporarily.
(1) Please try it again later.
(2) Please consider creating a volume in another region / another group.
(3) When the issue is not resolved by the above actions, due to popular demand, we are afraid that it might not be possible to do resource creation in the region/group where the customer is trying to do it. In that case, please create a ticket via Ticket System.
- How to set up the NAT configuration from a destination IP address/port number to a destination IP address?ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
- Let me know the priority (master/backup) when I register VRRP on Firewall(Brocade 5600 vRouter).ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
- How to edit the default gateway of Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)?ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
You can edit the default gateway of Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter) via Portal/API provided by ECL2.0. You cannot do it via Portal/API/CLI provided by Brocade 5600 vRouter.
- Let me know the order in which the filter rules are executed on Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter).ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
When you set multiple filter rules on Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter), the rules are executed in numeric sequence, according to the rule number, from lowest to highest.
Reference: Brocade 5600 vRouter Userguide
Brocade 5600 vRouter Firewall Configuration Guide - Firewall rules
Rules are executed in numeric sequence, according to the rule number, from lowest to highest. If the traffic matches the characteristics specified by a rule, the action of the rule is executed; if not, the system “falls through” to the next rule.
- How to build a configuration of Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter) that uses only one global IP?ECL2.0, Firewall (Brocade 5600 vRouter)
Since the Internet gateway is redundant with VRRP, you need to assign three IP addresses.
If you use only one global IP, the following settings are required.
1. Build the logical network with private IP address
2. Connect the Internet gateway to the logical network created in 1
3. Connect the firewall or VM to the logical network created in 1, and configure NAT so that the connection to /32 global IP can be translated.
4. Set up the Internet gateway; a static route with /32 global IP as the destination, the firewall or VM created in 3 and VM as the next hop
* More specific setting methods are outside our support range.
- An error occurs when I try to order Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity. Service Unavailable: Not in Ins TimeAmazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity, ECL2.0
You might try to order out of the reception hours of this menu. Please try it again within the reception hours.
Service Descriptions - Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity - Important Things to Note when Ordering
The reception hours for this Service Menu is 9: 30 - 17: 30 Japan Time on Weekdays.
- When I register a Service on Load Balancer(NetScaler VPX), an error occurs. "Not authorized to execute this command"ECL2.0, Load Balancer
Please make sure that you have entered the appropriate values for each parameter that you are required to enter in registration. In particular, please make sure that "10" is specified for "Traffic Domain" after pressing "More".