ECL2.0 - FAQ
- Is it possible to separate the billing destination of the usage fee for each tenant?Billing, ECL2.0
- Concerning "Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure", since when can I get the charge details of the previous month?ECL2.0, Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure
You can get the charge details of the previous month next month 1st, 9:00 AM JST (0:00 UTC).
However, there is a possibility that the data of the last day of previous month may not be updated at the time.
It depends on the timing when Microsoft updates the data.
(Example) : If you would like to get September's charge details, you can get it after October 1st, 9:00 AM JST.
However, there is a possibility that the data of September 29th and/or 30th's data may not be updated on October 1st.
- Regarding "Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure", is there any limit of data amount when download the charge details?ECL2.0, Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure
- I Can't download the charge details on "Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure".ECL2.0, Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure
- In the details of the usage fee downloaded in the CSV format, there are some individual resources that have id notation only. Can I add notation with resource name?Billing, ECL2.0
- What happens to the charge during the upgrade process for the Arcserve menu?Arcserve, ECL2.0
- I own a global IP but do not use it, will the charge occur even if I own it?Billing, ECL2.0
Yes, if you have a global IP you will still be charged.
Global IP has a fixed monthly fee. The fee varies depending on the subnet. For example, in the JP region, if you apply 1 of /29, it costs 8,000 yen/month. If you want to stop charging, it is necessary to delete Global IP. Please note that the same address can not be acquired after deleting.
- I would like to know the timing to start ECL 2.0 billing.Billing, ECL2.0
The timing at which ECL 2.0 charging starts will be based on UTC (World Coordinated Time).
Points to be noted on working day in UTC standard
· If you want to charge for the current month, please do the work after 9:00 (JST) a day.
# If you work before 9:00 (JST), it will be charged the previous month.
- What is the fee for creating a virtual server from an official image template?Billing, ECL2.0
In order to use the virtual server, the following factors are charged.
Virtual server usage fee = instance (compute, volume) fee + OS fee
For example, if you create one virtual server of Windows Server (1 CPU - 4 GB), the fee will be 7,000 yen / month + 1,500 yen / month = 8,500 yen / month (case of JP1).
※ If you use free OS such as CentOS, OS fee is free.
※ If additional volume is added, a separate fee will be charged.
We have provided Pricing Calculator so please use it.
- I created the menu for the monthly flat fee erroneously, so I want to delete and recreate it. What is the fee charged in this case?Billing, ECL2.0
When use the monthly flat fee menu, one month fee will be charged regardless of usage time.
For example, if you create and delete a managed firewall (2 CPU - 4 GB), it will be charged twice.
When using a menu with a time setting such as virtual server and storage, the amount used will be charged because it will be based on a monthly upper limit.