vFirewall / vLoad Balancer - FAQ
- Can I export and import vFW/vload balancer's setting information?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
- I want to register TCP port number 1024-65535 as a group of service object with vFirewall. Is it possible?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
- When adding vFW filter, NAT and NAPT rules, we can configure a target network as "Host - svxXXXXXXX LANX". Where can we find the id, "svxXXXXXXX"?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
The ID which starts from jvx, svx, evx or uvx is assigned to virtual server, NW and GW. It's called System ID.
Please select a virtual server and go to "Info" tab. Then you can find "System ID".
Or, please search below keyword according to your service location on the search window in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Europe: evx
- United States: uvx
- Japan, Hong Kong: jvx
- Asia (except for Japan and Hong Kong): svx
- How many letters can I enter for a Cookie name upon setting session maintenance for vLoad Balancer?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
- Are there ways to check logs of vFirewall or vLoad Balancer?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
- What is the method of session maintenance for vLoad Balancer?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
- Network connection is not stable by being disconnected intermittently. Why is this?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
- Are there any influences on existing sessions when changing the settings for vFirewall or vLoad Balancer?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
- If I temporarily exceed the amount of resources formerly agreed included in my vFirewall contract, what sort of resource-limiting will be put in place? Will there ever be a time where my TCP connection will be reset?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer
In the event that the allotted amount of vFirewall resources is exceeded, any existing sessions will remain untouched.
However, any request to make new TCP/UDP/ICMP sessions will be denied until resource usage is reduced below the agreed limit.
There is no case where existing TCP connections will be reset.
- When is the change in vFirewall of vLoad Balancer setting going to be applied?vFirewall / vLoad Balancer