Portal - FAQ
- Can we check the detailed Ping failure duration time?Portal
- We can not change the Friendly name on the vApp.Portal
- When rebooting virtual server, can I reboot by manually or via scheduler on guest OS?Portal
When shutting down and rebooting on guest OS, there is a possibility of it affecting status information of guest OS and virtual platform.
To avoid that, please conduct shutdown and reboot action from customer portal.
Rebooting OS can be done by pushing “Reboot “button after selecting virtual server.
To reboot virtual server, first, please select “Shutdown” then “Power Off”, and finally “Power Off” on customer portal.
- Global portal authority cannot be modified after adding accounts via customer portal.Portal
- On the Customer Portal Button has grayed out and could not proceed to operate the VM.Portal
- What is the necessary setting when we receive notification e-mail on the ticket update?Portal
- While using the Customer Portal, suddenly the error below appeared on my screen. How should I proceed?Portal
- Is there any restrictions regarding the version update of Customer Portal from ver1.0 to 2.0?Portal
- I have successfully logged into the Customer Portal; however, an error message appears whenever I attempt to move to any of the available tabs. What is wrong?Portal
There is a possibility that your account has not been associated with any particular Portal User Group.
As every user account must be associated with at least a single Portal User Group, we request that you follow the steps below to add yourself to one.
- Create a Portal User Group.
- Add your account to the newly-created Portal User Group.
For a more detailed walk-through, please refer to the "User Group Management" section of the Enterprise Cloud User Guide.
- Can I use Customer Portal with MacOS?Portal