Portal - FAQ
- What is the necessary setting when we receive notification e-mail on the ticket update?Portal
- Can we check the detailed Ping failure duration time?Portal
- We can not change the Friendly name on the vApp.Portal
- When rebooting virtual server, can I reboot by manually or via scheduler on guest OS?Portal
When shutting down and rebooting on guest OS, there is a possibility of it affecting status information of guest OS and virtual platform.
To avoid that, please conduct shutdown and reboot action from customer portal.
Rebooting OS can be done by pushing “Reboot “button after selecting virtual server.
To reboot virtual server, first, please select “Shutdown” then “Power Off”, and finally “Power Off” on customer portal.
- Global portal authority cannot be modified after adding accounts via customer portal.Portal
- On the Customer Portal Button has grayed out and could not proceed to operate the VM.Portal
- Does a "Ping Failed" alert absolutely indicate that there is something wrong?Portal
If the alert pops up just once, it was most likely caused by a temporary high volume of traffic in our monitoring infrastructure or in the infrastructure of the Enterprise Cloud service itself.
If after using the service for a while and the alert still continues to show up, please consult Customer Support for assistance.
- I am using Windows 8 and why can I not open a console connection to the Virtual Machine?Portal
- While using the Customer Portal, suddenly the error below appeared on my screen. How should I proceed?Portal
- Is there any restrictions regarding the version update of Customer Portal from ver1.0 to 2.0?Portal