Network - FAQ
- Can we change server segment NW address and subnet mask after deployment?Network
- Can we connect Colocation Interconnectivity(CIC) to 2 ports of the same L2 switch?Network
- When using redundancy connections in Colocation Interconnectivity(CIC), what kind of settings are required for us to do?Network
If selected redundancy option requires control frame, please send us tagged Vlan ID from range of 2-4094 which you have specified. Furthermore, kindly check availability of devices you have prepared.
We are conducting connection check to Cisco products of PVST+, Rapid PVST+, and Flex Link. However, connectivity check service only covers a part of IOS version [12.2(53)SE2] that it does not guarantee all the IOS connectivity. Also, untagged control frame used in STP (IEEE802.1d) will be abolished; which do not manage.
- In Colocation Interconnectivity(CIC) instruction, it says “2 physical cables are available per link for redundancy purpose”, but, could we only plug 1 cable into our side of switches?Network
- Can we terminate Colocation Interconnectivity(CIC) in Layer3 switch?Network
- Is it possible to use Colocation Interconnectivity(CIC) and Service Interconnect Gateway(SIG) at the same time?Network
- I am currently using VPN service; can I switch to the Customer Portal available VPN Connectivity service?Network
Yes, you can.
Upon switching services, you need to go through the procedures below.
- Elimination process of the VPN Connectivity you are currently using.
- Additional application to the Customer Portal available VPN Connectivity.
Please note that there is an interval where the service will be unavailable upon switching services.
- What are the DNS servers I can use?Network
- In the VPN service, is it possible to make multiple connections to the same VPN from ECL 1.0 network that has different contracts?Network
- I tried the Ping option of VPN Gateway on Customer Portal available VPN connection, but Ping fails. Why is this?Network