Created virtual server from Redhat Enterprise Linux template. How do I activate with single user mode of OS?
Please refer to below steps for activation.
Please note that the steps mentioned below need to be done via console screen of customer portal.
*In certain cases, it cannot be activated with below method due to OS environment.
- Press "ESC" when starting server then the screen will transition to GRUB menu
- Select the kernel you wish to activate and press "e" to transition to edit mode
- Insert " single"(Space before "single") after command is shown
- Press "Enter" to finish edit mode
- Press "b" on GRUB menu screen to boot
- Activate by single-user mode