Can you inform me of the security policies in place regarding account ID and password for the Customer Portal?
- More than 8 letters.
- Only ASCII characters.
- Must contain at least one number, one capital letter, and one lower-case letter.
- Cannot contain more than three same characters in a row.
- Passwords must be changed once every 90 days.
- Passwords must be changed following your first login, or after a password reset.
- Only Portal Managers are capable of resetting a user's password.
- Accounts are locked out whenever five failed login attempts are made within ten minutes.
- The account will be unable to be used to login for at least 60 minutes.
Automatic Account Deactivation:
- An account will be automatically deactivated if a login is not made for 100 days.
- If no action is made by the user for a thirty-minute span of time, the session will be timed-out.
- In the event of a time-out of your session, please login again.
Logging in to the Customer Portal