1.2.1. Creating a New Device (Add Device)¶
This section explains the procedure of creating device of Managed WAF.
These outline how to create a new device.
- Specify the items necessary for your order.
As the default setting shows Managed WAF , it is not necessary to enter.
Select the plan from the list.
Zone & Group
Select the Zone and the Group, where you will create the device.
See here for zones and groups where devices can be created.
- Confirmation dialog appeared, click on [Save] to application.If you wish to quit order, click on [Close].
- A Popup screen of “Now Processing” of your order will display.(NOTE: In this case, the Order screen will become the “”Modal”” (pop-up) screen.)
- Once the order processing of your subscription has finished, the following message will display.The ‘Popup’ screen will automatically close and the ‘Order’ screen will also automatically reload.
- The [Order Situation Notice] will appear. After checking the details of it, mark to the “Order Status Check” box, then click “OK”
Please be sure to mark to the [Order Status Check] box. Otherwise, the same screen will be displayed at next time.
If error message appear, please inform us via Enterprise Cloud 2.0 ticket system.