1.1.4. Creating a New Device (HA Configuration)¶
Subnet mask need to be created /29.
Please do not connect other devices than this menu to the logical network of HA link.
- Specify the items necessary for your order.
As the default setting shows “High Availability”, it is not necessary to enter.
Select the menu to be create from among the menu list.
Select a plan to be used from the list.
Zone & Group
Select the Zone and the Group, where you will create the device.
HA Link 1 Network ID01
Select network ID for HA Link1
HA Link 1 Subnet ID01
Select Subnet ID for HA Link1.
HA Link 1 IP Address 01Input IP address to be connected for HA Link1.Enter ×××.×××.×××.××× as format.
HA Link 2 Network ID02
Select the network ID for HA link 2.
HA Link 2 Subnet ID02
Select the subnet mask ID for HA link 2.
HA Link 2 IP Address 02Input IP address to be connected for HA Link2.Enter ×××.×××.×××.××× as format.
The items grayed out at No.2 are automatically filled in with the same value as those entered at No.1.
See here for zones and groups where devices can be created.
- Confirmation dialog appeared, click on [Save] to application.If you wish to quit order, click on [Close].
- A Popup screen of “Now Processing” of your order will display.(NOTE: In this case, the Order screen will become the “”Modal”” (pop-up) screen.)
- Once the order processing of your subscription has finished, the following message will display.The ‘Popup’ screen will automatically close and the ‘Order’ screen will also automatically reload.
- The [Order Situation Notice] will appear. After checking the details of it, mark to the “Order Status Check” box, then click “OK”
Please be sure to mark to the [Order Status Check] box. Otherwise, the same screen will be displayed at next time.
If error message appear, please inform us via Enterprise Cloud 2.0 ticket system.