To order the security menu, you need to unlock the pop-up lock on your browser.
Follow the procedure below to set.
For Google Chrome¶
- Click the three horizontal lines at the top right of the screen, and click [Settings] from the displayed menu.
- Click [Privacy &Security] and then [Site Settings].
- Find and click on the item [Pop-ups and redirects]
- Find the [Allow] item on the [Pop-ups and Redirects] screen and click [Add].
- Enter the following on the [Add Site] screen.Site: https://[*.]p-cp-jp.nttsecurity.com:443After entering, click [Add].
For Mozilla FireFox¶
- Click the three horizontal lines at the top right of the screen, and then click [Options] or [Settings] from the displayed menu.
- Click [Privacy and Security], and then click [Allowed Sites] in [Block Pop-up Windows] in the [Allowed Settings].
- Enter the following address in [Website Address] on the [Allowed Sites --Pop-up] screen and click [Allowed].Website address: https://p-cp-jp.nttsecurity.com
- Make sure the address you entered in [Website] is set, and click [Save Changes].