2.2.1. Basic Settings¶
In the default settings, any device connecting to the network under the user's environment, policies and other related items are not configured.
Please configure the relevant settings dedicating to your own environment before launching the operation.
Basic settings are configured with the following steps.
- To connect logical networks by configuring a device interface.
- To configure the device's default gateway and static route.
- To install a server certificate.
- To create and configure objects (real servers, virtual servers, customized services.)
- To prepare the WAF feature's rules, policies and lists; and, create and configure profiles.
- To create and configure the WAF feature's server policies.(Policy creation requires the objects and profiles that you have prepared in advance.)
For detailed configuration procedures, please click the links above or refer to each function's operation procedure.