220.127.116.11. Disconnecting from the management server¶
As a function of Agent, you can disconnect from the management server.
You can disconnect from the management server without uninstalling the Agent program.
- ● If you need to release the connection
- -When the Agent connects to the Management Server but registration failed.-When you want to stop (cancel) the function temporarily (or in the middle term)-When connection to the management server is not successful due to OS recovery due to a failure or system recovery-When uninstalling Agent
When disconnected, Agent's security protection function is stopped.
18.104.22.168.1. Disconnection procedure with management server¶
- Please operate using the command prompt in Windows OS and the console in Linux OS.
- Execute the command described below.● For Windows OScd "C:¥Program Files¥Trend Micro¥Deep Security Agent".¥dsa_control.cmd -r● For LinuxOScd /opt/ds_agent./dsa_control -r
- If "HTTP Status: 200-OK" is displayed after executing the command, the operation is complete.The status of the computer on the operation screen is "offline". | offline |Please check the status update after 20 to 30 minutes.