3. How to Create & Connect Networks¶
Before creating resources, you must create “Logical Networks” required for the system configuration, Colocation Inter-Connectivity (CIC) and Enterprise Cloud Inter-Connectivity (EIC).
In some cases, you may receive an error for certain configuration changes, such as Network creation, directly following the creation of a new Tenant. If this occurs, simply retry the configuration change after 5 minutes.
- 3.1. Logical Network
- 3.2. VPN Connectivity
- 3.3. Internet Connectivity
- 3.4. Colocation Inter-Connectivity (CIC)
- 3.5. Enterprise Cloud 1.0 Inter-Connectivity(EIC)
- 3.6. Enterprise Cloud 2.0 Inter-Connectivity
- 3.7. Enterprise Cloud 2.0 Inter-connectivity(Network Shared type)
- 3.8. Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity
- 3.9. Remote DC (Data Center) Inter-Connectivity
- 3.10. Common Function Gateways