10.2.3.1. Packet filtering setting¶
- Filtering Settings Which Use Source IP Addresses (Direct Specification/ Range Specification/ Address Group)
- Setting (acceptance/ rejection) for source IP and services (port number/ service group)
- Filtering settings which use destination IP addresses (direct specification/ range specification/ address group).
- Setting (acceptance/ rejection) for destination IP and services (port number/ service group)
- Setting for Making the Packet Filtering Function Operate in the Stateful Manner
- Setting Change for the Case Where the Stateful Function Has Been Enabled for All Packet Filtering Rules
- Setting of the Combination of the Packet Filtering Function and NAT Operations