Examples of API Authority Settings¶
This chapter introduces examples of managing and setting API permission. The setting examples introduced in this chapter are provided as templates on the portal screen. Please check each setting example.
The user who intends to be granted authorities required to be removed from the default group.
In addition, the user needs to be permitted to access to Keystone.
If any operation via GUI is permitted to the user who controls API Execution Authority, permitting of GET operation for management function is necessary.
- Example of API Execution Authority Control
- Example of Authority Setting to permit Keystone Access.
- Example of Authority Setting for permitting GET Operation of Management Function
- Example of Read Only User Setting
- Example of VM Operation Only User Setting
- Example of Global IP Specifying on Connecting Destination