3. [Connectivity Structure Example] Connectivity between a Colocation rack and an 2.0 Virtual Server, in differing regions
- Create a Logical Network in each region.
- Within the region (Region A) where the Colocation Rack is located, connect the Colocation Rack and the Logical Network using the SD-Exchange Colocation Inter-Connectivity service.
- Within the region (Region B) where the Virtual Server is in use, please create a Virtual Server and connect the Logical Network.
- Within each region, connect Inter-DC network and the Logical Network using the SD-Exchange DC Inter-Connectivity service.