2. [Connectivity Structure Example] Connectivity between Colocation Racks located in differing regions¶
- Create a Logical Network in each region.
- Within each region, connect the Colocation Rack and the Logical Network using the SD-Exchange Colocation Inter-Connectivity service.
- Within each region, connect Inter-DC network and the Logical Network using the SD-Exchange DC Inter-Connectivity service.
- Logical Network Tutorial (https://ecl.ntt.com/en/documents/tutorials/rsts/Network/logicalnw.html)
- SD-Exchange Colocation Inter-Connectivity (CIC) Tutorial (https://ecl.ntt.com/en/documents/tutorials/rsts/Network/cic.html)
- SD-Exchange DC Inter-Connectivity Tutorials (https://ecl.ntt.com/en/documents/tutorials/rsts/Network/dic.html)