1. [Connectivity Structure Example] Connectivity between Colocation Rack and AWS (VPC), within the same region¶
- Create a Logical Network within the region.
- Connect the Colocation Rack and the Logical Network using the SD-Exchange Colocation Inter-Connectivity service.
- Connect Amazon Web Services VPC and the Logical Network using Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity service.?iIt is necessary for the customer to have an AWS Account ID for Amazon Web Services VPC beforehand?j
- Logical Network Tutorial (https://ecl.ntt.com/en/documents/tutorials/rsts/Network/logicalnw.html)
- SD-Exchange Colocation Inter-Connectivity (CIC) Tutorial (https://ecl.ntt.com/en/documents/tutorials/rsts/Network/cic.html)
- SD-Exchange Amazon Web Services Inter-Connectivity Tutorial (https://ecl.ntt.com/en/documents/tutorials/rsts/Network/aws.html)