1. SAP HANA Set Service Order Guide¶
1.1.1. Objective of this document¶
1.1.2. Notes for using this document¶
- This document introduces the procedures of actual cases implemented by Service Provider as examples.
Please note that there would be some differences between the procedures on this document and actual implementation done by customers due to differences of environment.
- On this document, the particular implementation for the configuration which is described on this document will be mainly introduced. For manuals of Enterprise Cloud2.0 general functions such as adding internet gateway or Firewall setting, please refer to Enterprise Cloud 2.0 Tutorial as well.
- Please understand that what is described on this document may be changed without notice.
1.1.3. Things & Items Necessary in Advance¶
Please prepare the following items in order to implement as the procedures on this document.
- Necessary items to use Enterprise Cloud 2.0 Portal.
1.1.4. Configuration image of SAP HANA Platform¶
The following image is the configuration which will be implemented on this document.
1.2. Necessary Implementation to be prepared by customers in advance¶
Create Logical Network which Baremetal Server and File Storage connect
1.2.1. Create Logical Network¶
1.3. SAP HANA Set Service Order¶
1.3.1. SAP HANA Design and Sizing¶
1.3.2. Fill in Order Sheet¶
- Enterprise Cloud 2.0 Application Information
- Enterprise Cloud 2.0 Menu list
- Enterprise Cloud 2.0 Business Portal / Tenant Access Information
- Baremetal Server Setting Information
vlan is recommended for segment designation.
- File Storage Setting Information
- Creating additional Virtual Storage with preparing another Virtual Storage Segment.
- Adding volume to 1 Virtual Storage.
- OS Setting Information
- SAP HANA Basic Information
1.4. Items compose SAP HANA Set¶
- Create Internet Gateway (The case you need to create newly)
- Create Baremetal Server
- Create File Storage
- OS Install Setting
- Mount File Storage
- HANA Installation
- TDI Configuration check
1.4.1. OS for SAP HANA Platform, Directory Configuration¶
1.5. Necessary Implementation to be done by customers after Service Provider provides this service.¶
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux License Activation
- SAP HANA License Application