1. Large Scale Enterprise Systems¶
1.1. System Scenario¶
- Normal operation is available for 24 hours of 365 days a year, and is basically performed by one-by-one fall back. (Except in redundant configuration related maintenance where suspension of all servers is required.)
- SPOF (i.e., Single Point of Failure） is not allowable. (Requires physical separation will be prescribed for redundant configuration.)
- RPO (i.e., Recovery Point Objective) is so implemented at a set goal with 0. (For special failures, such as loss of REDO log space, returns to the time of backup in units of several hours.)
- As this is a critical system, requires DR (i.e., Disaster-Recovery) measurements for employees in separate locations to be able to utilize even in disaster.
1.2. System Configuration¶
This system scenario places DR measures to be configured from the two (2) locations which are distant from one another in between the Main Site and DR Site. In the following description, Customers will receive two (2) system configurations: Main Site System Configuration and DR Site System Configuration.
1.2.1. Main Site Configuration¶
- Web/AP servers are exclusive virtual environments being configured with Hyper-Visor on Baremetal servers.
- DB server is configured through non-virtual Baremetal servers with their high-performance configurations along with Act-Act configurations.
- Prepared Production, Testing, and Development environments will be observed. Separating physical machine resources from production and development and then testing, and the production environment is finally dedicated for specialized environments.
The main points of the configuration are described in the following sections.
220.127.116.11. Web/AP Server Configuration on Baremetal Server in Hyper-Visor Platform Environments¶
18.104.22.168. DB Server Building Through High Performance Baremetal Servers¶
22.214.171.124. Block Storage (Provisioned I/O Performance) - iSCSI LUN Sharing By DB Server¶
126.96.36.199. DB Server Backup¶
188.8.131.52. Logical Network Configuration¶
This service is not configured with the NW overlay on the Customer-side, but rather provides a cloud function where private IP addresses are utilized and selected for each tenant, and network segments can be created freely. For example, a NW for management purposes can be connected to all servers. Logical networks can be configured with almost no difference to the those configured for on-premise.