10.7. ECL Hybrid Cloud with Google Cloud Platform¶
The overview of Hybrid Cloud with GCP is as follow.
- Service Provider takes care of the procedure to start using Google Cloud Platform[GCP] on behalf of customers.
- Customers may have the owner privilege of the GCP project created by Service Provider.
- Service Provider merge the usage fee of GCP to the usage of Enterprise Cloud and issue the integrated bill as Enterprise Cloud.
- Customers may enjoy the benefit of Enterprise Cloud and GCP under 1 single contract.
This service subscription is limited to the contract between customers and NTT Communications.
GCP project is issued by Service Provider and Customers may have owner privilege to the project. In the project, customers may create any of resources, such as virtual instances, networks, containers and so on.
The usage fee for GCP project is merged to the other usage for ECL 2.0 as total monthly usage.
|Customers may reduce the workload for administration for hybrid cloud by consolidating two workload into one.|
The subscription of “Advanced Support Plan” enable customers to query about the function.
With “Basic Support Plan”, customers may enjoy basic support, such as
|Customers may consolidate the support desk into single point of contact.|
Enterprise Cloud contact is required to subscribe this service.
10.7.5.2. Available regions¶
All of ECL regions are available but, customer need to contract with NTT Communications(JP).
10.7.5.4. Minimum usage period¶
This service does not force any of minimum use period.
10.7.6.1. Initial Fee¶
No initial fee is required. The charge starts only when customers create first item.
10.7.6.2. Monthly Fees¶
Hybrid Cloud with GCP has sigle monthly fee policy.
Basically all of resources are monthly charged and calculation method is defined by Google.
For more detail information in pricing, please visit Google’s website to find general information and pricing list .
10.7.7. Quality of Service¶
Service Provider provides the support align with ECL’s standard manner .
Customers may request GCP’s resource quota change or other basic support with basic support plan.
Please consider to upgrade it to advanced plan when customers need to request detail functional query or timely outage management.
10.7.7.2. Maintenance and outage notification¶
Please refer to the maintenance information or outage notification by Google.
For example, Google disclose their maintenance in Status Dashboard , and they send detail notifications to project owners in need.
Service Provider follows the SLA defined by Google. Customers may claim the reimbursement via Service Provider with the predefined procedure .
- Customers need to access to Google Cloud Console or other interfaces so as to control resources under GCP.
- Google Account user is required for accessing the service.