13.5. Set up VIP¶
This describes how to set up VIP.
13.5.1. Reference to VIP¶
This describes the procedures to refer to VIP settings.
1. Click  from the Manage VLB screen (Virtual IPs tab).
2. Click the VIP you want to refer to.
(For this example, click  to refer to [Load Balancer SEG1 VIP 1].)
3. The VIP information can be found.
* Please check the below chart (information that can be referred to in the Virtual IPs tab) for the contents in each item.
* Information that can be found in the Virtual IPs tab.
|a||The identifier for VIP|
|b||The IP address for VIP|
13.5.2. Adding VIP Settings¶
This describes the procedures in adding VIP settings.
1. Click  in the Manage VLB screen to open the Add Virtual IP screen.
2. Click  after entering the VIP setting values to add the VIP settings.
* Please check the below chart (input rules for the Add Virtual IP screen) for the input rules of each item.
* Input rules of the Add Virtual IP screen
|Input field||Input contents||Mandatory or Optional||Input conditions|
|a||Pull down||Select the IP address registered as VIP||Mandatory||Select from Available IP|
13.5.3. Deleting VIP Settings¶
This describes the procedures in deleting VIP settings.
1. Click the VIP setting that you want to delete from the Mange VLB screen (Virtual IPs tab).
(For this example click  to delete [Load Balancer SEG1 VIP 1].)
2 . Click  after the details of the selected VIP settings appear.
3. A warning screen will appear. Click , if there are no problems, to delete the VIP settings.