3.4.1. Management server (Windows)¶
This section describes the procedure for installing the central management type management server on the Windows server.
(1) Run the downloaded installer on the server used as the management server.
When the license agreement screen appears, put a check mark on the [I accept the terms of this license agreement] and then click the [Proceed] button. Checking on the Acronis customer experience program check box is arbitrary.
(2) Click the [Customize installation settings].
(3) If not installing an agent on the management server, click [Change] on the items to be installed.
* Agent is not required if not obtaining the backup of the management server.
(4) Remove the check mark from the “Agent for Windows” check box, and then click the [Done] button.
* The check box for “Agetn forWindows” needs to be checked when acquiring backup of the management server.
* As for the following components that are checked in the default setting, check boxes for these components need to remain checked.
・Components for Remote Installation
・Bootable Media Builder
(5) If necessary, change other items, for example Installation path. After changing, click the [Install] button.
(6) Please wait until install is completed.
(7) When the following screen appears, install is completed. Click the [CLOSE] button.