3.3.2. If the Internet connection cannot be established in ECL environment¶
There is the known issues and limitations of function of mounting ISO image. In this case, you should make internet connection available and download the Installer of Acronis software from Acronis portal site, or upload the Installer via closed network.
Reference：(News) New ISO mount function in Enterprise Cloud 1.0
Customer who applied Acronis from the ECL customer portal need to prepare the following information in advance.
- Notification mail* At the time of application, a notification e-mail with the subject of “Enterprise Cloud service notification: Backup license (Acronis)” is sent. The URL of the Acronis customer Web site that is described later so that the URL needs to be prepared in advance.
- License key* If an application is made via the Application website, the license key is paid out on the “Subscription confirmation screen.” Be sure to check the license key in advance and copy the key on the memo pad.* As for details of the Application web site, refer to “Application Guide Acronis”.
Customers who applied Acronis before and received “Acronis Opening Guidance” can check the license key via the Application site.
* As for details of the Application web site, refer to “Application Guide Acronis”.
(1) Access to My Account site via the local computer for operating ECL console and then log in to My Account site with your registered account.
* If you do not have your Acronis account yet, you have to register new account at Acronis web site.
* You can have multiple accounts, but you cannot register same lisense between your multiple accounts.
(2) Click [Add keys].
(2) Enter a license key, and then click [Add].
(3) Then, download a product. Select “PRODUCTS” in the left pane and then click [Go to Downloads] on Acronis Backup 15.
(4) The Download page will open. Select the installer to download according to your environment.
(5) After completion, copy the Installer of Acronis Backup to virtual machine in the ECL environment with the following method.
(6) Download the Installer of Acronis Backup from Acronis Portal Site (AcronisCyberProtect_15_64-bit.exe) . And then create ISO file which includes this installer by any image burning software in advance.
(7) Select [ACTIONS] and then [Catalogs].
(8) At “Private Catalog” Tab, Click [Add New Templete +].
(9) Write any file name in “Name” box, and Select the ISO file which includes the Acronis Installer, and then Click floppy disk icon.
(10) Uploading Screen will be displayed. It takes some time to upload the file.
(11) After you finished uploading the file, Close the “Manage Catalogs” window.
(12) Re-opening “Manage Catalogs” window by Select [ACTIONS] and click [Catalogs], you can confirm the uploaded file at “Name”.
(13) Click the Virtual Machine which you plan to install acronis, and then open [Console(HTML)].
(14) Click the icon of CD mount at the top left of “Console(HTML)” window.
(15) Select the uploaded file from pull-down menu, and then click [Submit] button.
(16) “Media Inserted” will be displayed, and then click [OK] button.
(17) After you login Windows OS, you can confirm the Installer file which is in ISO media by using Explorer.
(18) Copy the Installer file from ISO media to the local directory of Windows OS.