4. Customer Portal¶
Customer Portal is a secure website available 24/7and allows Customer to view Enterprise Cloud and Virtual Machine services from the cloud tab.
In addition to helping organisations optimise their hosted IT infrastructure, Customer Portal also provides Customer with full featured reporting capabilities that have been designed to address the unique requirements of both technical and management oriented individuals. Integrated helpdesk tools such as ticket monitoring and request handling will ensure that Customer contacts at all levels remain up to date on virtualization issues.
Customer Portal is a role based portal (including Role based navigation) that not only enforces security but also allows each Customer to apply roles and responsibilities to Customer Portal users.
From Customer Portal, Customer will be able to:
- view their Enterprise Cloud (all their Virtual Private Data Center, Virtual Room and Compute Resource Pool), whatever the Data Center the solution is hosted to
- increase/decrease the size of Compute Resource Pool
- manage its Compute Resource Pool and the associated VM (VM start/stop/freeze)
- create VM, attach a nickname, and upload Private Template
- manages its Private Templates
- import/export VM
- have access directly to their VM via an embedded console
- manage users & roles
- access to the integrated helpdesk tools such as ticket monitoring and request handling